MICHIGAN AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, The Law Offices of Mohamad H Bazzi PLLC is here to help. At The Law Offices of Mohamad H Bazzi PLLC we are committed to representing clients aggressively and will fight for every dollar that you deserve. We understand how difficult it could be to go through a traumatic event. That is why we will stand by your side and fight the big insurance companies on your behalf.
Michigan No-Fault Attorney (Economic Damages-First Party Case)
Regardless of fault, your insurance company will pay most of your economic losses resulting from a car accident. These are called “First-Party Benefits.” Michigan First-Party Benefits include:
- Medical treatment for life, or for as long as treatment is needed for the injuries you suffered in the accident
- Wage loss up to 85% of lost wages for up to three years, subject to a monthly cap which is revised annually
- Attendant care, such as nursing services
- Replacement Services of up to $20 per day for a maximum of three years if you are unable to perform household tasks such as cleaning, lawn mowing, running errands, etc.
- Mileage Reimbursement if you must travel to receive medical treatment
Michigan Car Accident Attorney (Non-Economic Damages-Third Party Case)
When you are not at fault, you may recover non-economic damages from the at-fault driver. Non-economic damages are:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish, such as post-traumatic stress disorder
- Reduced enjoyment of your life
- Scarring and disfigurement